Dark Ambient - Page 7
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Ambient / Downtempo Discussion of music similar to Brian Eno, Sigur Rós, FSOL, The Orb, Biosphere.

Old 16-12-2015, 06:03 AM   #121
Audilepsy
Minor Glitch
Audilepsy will become famous soon enough
Michigan
MC Status: 60
Re: Dark Ambient

Anything on the record label Cryo Chamber.

Would post link but alas i'm not at 30 yet.

Advertisements

Audilepsy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2015, 12:05 PM   #122
IndustrialFan69
IDMf's latest spammer
IndustrialFan69 is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audilepsy View Post
Anything on the record label Cryo Chamber.

Would post link but alas i'm not at 30 yet.
I submitted to Cryo Chamber, Malignant Records, Cleopatra, Cold Meat Industry, Mute, and some labels focused on experimental.

Now I'm not trying to say I'm the best, but the only work I've found is Human Interaction. I have had feedback from Video Game companies, but I mostly find work with other artists.

I make samples, music, and art. If you want to collaborate it's fine with me.

Butttttt... I never planned on making money. Mostly because if I can appeal to someone, I don't want to beg for money
I make my own money, I don't need much money to just mess around until I find a good sound. Just buy old electronics from Second Hand Stores and make noise, and digitize the filler.

It's not expensive, I am employed (to an extent) and I just plan on living a normal routine based lifestyle. If I make money then it will go to family /charity. It's not my ideology / my philosophy, but I still think other people deserve it more than me.

But if you want to work together please add me man, I'm not strict on copyright. Just credit me and I'm more than fine!

Also ; I've been told in the past to stop making music. But I did a 180 and jumped on the experimental wagon, something less... Commercial, more personal. I want to relate to my fans in a way that conventional music cannot do. (Sounds hypocritical because I love mainstream music) but I just want to show what thinking is like for me. Static, voices, things that are in my head, and this music contradicts the overthinking and makes me feel more at home. Like the thoughts are completely stopped. Without many words I am free to interpret how ever I feel

I hate sounding pretentious though. All music is as equally valuable but some just connects to people more. I like Huey Lewis and the News, Ace of Base, Katy Perry, Death Grips, Tupac, Puff Daddy, Finger Eleven, Blood Axis, Brighter Death Now, nothing turns me away. (Unless it's that new remix that Comcast plays about the fire or whatever lol)

I know, I didn't want to post links at first, because if you truly like what you hear than you should make that opinion for yourself.

Don't judge right away, that's what made me think more minimalist music like Macintosh Plus or Lowercase Music was invalid... Like it's not that simple.

People have also called me pretentious for my first album. It was about me and my thoughts of suicide and covering them up with happy yet a sense of dread. It was about me, through my own eyes. I don't want people to think I'm better than them. In humanity resides no true force of total superiority. I am not racist, misogynistic, or any other form of prejudice.

I know this is long, but please, I just want some mutual respect. I hate advertising yet I promote every indie album I find.

RRR

Pedestrian Deposit

Silke F

Dsic

I buy from you guys but you act like big producers. I've only met two producers who are willing to work with me. They are amazing and I couldn't ask for more, but I suggest my efforts to go behoove and beyond to help you guys out!I have art for Vaporwave / Colorful Aesthetics, Dark Atmospheric Songs that are can be custom for your project, and I learn more every day!

I have over 11 hours of music to check out, and I want to just show the community that I am a flexible and open minded individual! I have Independent CDs that I listen to. They aren't online but I'm not going to assume they want it online!

So really, I'm a "free agent" who WILL compromise but not stray too far from my personal set course. Advertising is fine, and if you want to make money off of me that's fine, but I'd like a little to give to family.

We've been in rough times and every little bit counts

I love my family and who is left over to support me, and if you guys need any help, just Email me : Carter Mansfield CL @ Gmail . com : no spaces, I don't want an active link. I only want people who are truly interested, and if you are in agreement, there is no restrictions! Just credit me, PLEASE. I make the product and you can add anything you want.
IndustrialFan69 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2015, 12:19 PM   #123
IndustrialFan69
IDMf's latest spammer

I know I may be naive, but I want a profession in Film Scores like Videodrome or Taxi Driver... I want to do ambient progressive for futuristic games, I work every day! Please don't overlook me! I'm not hostile towards those who don't like the music... But it's heavily structured around Throbbing Gristle, Suicide, Manhunt 2, Nine Inch Nails + Single Trent Reznor work!
I tell everyone ad they look at me funny. Look at the Networth of Trent Renor. He isn't mainstream anymore. Now look at Marilyn Manson's Networth. The difference isn't commercial success, it's measured in successful passion pursuit.

I want to do what I want to do. Not suck up and become some kind of a scapegoat. I'd rather make music people enjoy, but not in happy ways. I like music that's dark and ugly, but it makes me relaxed in the moment! It's a relief of burden, not a provoker. Some people see that differently, but I can't see how they think so why even make opinions for them XD

Thanks though guys, I produce music and I'll distribute it too! Just give me a chance and constructive criticism. I was once told my music is lazy, well it is I agree, but I mean it's easier to make than other types of music... I love the simplistic atmosphere because it doesn't completely let you fill in the blanks because you are fixated on one sound, one idea, it builds up until it all collapses, just in real life.

Now for some beliefs : Life has to happen through your eyes. I dislike people who insert an idea into your head, it is degrading, dehumanizing. I took industrial rock in and noticed that it wasn't telling you what to do, what to buy, it was about humanity. Something we all relate to.
Currently Listening To: Controlled Bleeding
Old 05-01-2016, 01:47 AM   #124
ModernRitual
Minor Glitch
ModernRitual will become famous soon enoughModernRitual will become famous soon enough
Lyon
MC Status: 110

i really love this one : andrea - down

search on youtube !
ModernRitual is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 03:05 AM   #125
candlesayshi
Imperfect
candlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MC
Chicago
MC Status: 39281549
Thanked 1,180 Times in 758 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndustrialFan69 View Post
wall of text
This is the longest COLLAB BRO??? that I've ever seen.

------------------
candlesayshi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 04:16 PM   #126
IndustrialFan69
IDMf's latest spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by candlesayshi View Post
This is the longest COLLAB BRO??? that I've ever seen.
Look up Pain and Hunger I Like it Mental, I worked on that a little bit
Old 03-04-2017, 08:11 PM   #127
SifrShraddha
IDMf's latest spammer
SifrShraddha will become famous soon enoughSifrShraddha will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

Hello friends!
I've been working with music for a decade now, and I would like to present you my dark ambient project. Can't share any links yet, unfortunatelly, but I would encourage you to find it on youtube and bandcamp. Just type: Plamen Vecnosti, and you'll find it (''Plamen Vecnosti'' means ''The Flame of Eternity'' in English)
What might be interesting for you, when it comes to this project, is that I am foucsed on producing very unique sound by creating instruments for this purpose. The idea was to record the sound that is eminating from hand-made flutes, rattles, pipes, drums and percussions. As a result, I've got some pritty eerie and interesting vibes that absolutly represented the mood of each song. There is a deeper meaning behind all of this work with instruments and within each album stands something very real and present. But I will share the details with everyone who is interested, of course.
Wish to thank you all for your time, and I hope for your feedback, critics, comments!

Advertisements

SifrShraddha is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote