the fucks wrong with you ? a health related dick measuring contest. - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 05-08-2011, 01:39 AM   #41
StateOfFlux
Eternal Echoer
StateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MC
Not australia
MC Status: 12022010
Re: the fucks wrong with you ? a health related dick measuring contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ucalegon View Post
You probably have the smallest clit in the world.... ahahahahah
the fuck ?

Advertisements

------------------
StateOfFlux is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:58 AM   #42
kryptolith
Barely Legal
kryptolith is a savage MCkryptolith is a savage MCkryptolith is a savage MCkryptolith is a savage MCkryptolith is a savage MCkryptolith is a savage MCkryptolith is a savage MCkryptolith is a savage MCkryptolith is a savage MCkryptolith is a savage MCkryptolith is a savage MC
Winnipeg
MC Status: 20506287

Neurofibromatosis. I was diagnosed with it at a young age. Basically, there are small tumors that grow underneath the skin, dispersed all throughout the body. Normally they aren't intrusive at all, but mine grew on nerves - and some even grew right on my spinal cord.

A year ago, they started to expand. The symptoms of my spinal cord being squeezed mercilessly eventually got to the point where I could no longer walk, I was having constant spasms, and I was in pain 24/7. This lasted about 2 or 3 months, until I had emergency surgery done, and the tumors were deflated. The spinal cord is still severely damaged, and I still experience pain and spasms constantly, but I can walk and function normally now.
kryptolith is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:38 AM   #43
Knobeye
Fluke
Knobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MC
MC Status: 62596884

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPulse View Post
Neurofibromatosis. I was diagnosed with it at a young age. Basically, there are small tumors that grow underneath the skin, dispersed all throughout the body. Normally they aren't intrusive at all, but mine grew on nerves - and some even grew right on my spinal cord.

A year ago, they started to expand. The symptoms of my spinal cord being squeezed mercilessly eventually got to the point where I could no longer walk, I was having constant spasms, and I was in pain 24/7. This lasted about 2 or 3 months, until I had emergency surgery done, and the tumors were deflated. The spinal cord is still severely damaged, and I still experience pain and spasms constantly, but I can walk and function normally now.
i met a guy with a condition similar recently, in a wheelchair unfortunately . So I'm pleased you are up and walking.
The guy I spoke to had a great outlook on life although he repeated the phrase, 'no ones gonna know' which i nailed as Alan Price ('poor people' not a lot of people know that), which suggested to me he needed some fixing in the head department but i didn't have my spanner with me.

The track is excellent

------------------
Knobeye is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:56 AM   #44
LinusBorg
Radial Developer
LinusBorg is a savage MCLinusBorg is a savage MCLinusBorg is a savage MCLinusBorg is a savage MCLinusBorg is a savage MCLinusBorg is a savage MCLinusBorg is a savage MCLinusBorg is a savage MCLinusBorg is a savage MCLinusBorg is a savage MCLinusBorg is a savage MC
MC Status: 1429364

Crohn's Disease. started in 2004 when my parents got da divorce, went on for a year and had it's so-far highlight when i got about a foot of my small intestine removed in March 2005.

Since then, i got it prettey much under control with immune-surpressing medication, except my digestion is a mess, and as soon as i eat somnething fried, dairy or too artificial i need to take a shit. Oh and when i get nervous.

Then fun part is, it can get worse anytime and i could end up with a colostomy bag with 40. You never know.
LinusBorg is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:03 AM   #45
astroidmist
Banned
astroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MC
3 floors above you
MC Status: 13248268

to all the sufferers... sorry dudes.
astroidmist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:25 AM   #46
Knobeye
Fluke
Knobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MCKnobeye is a savage MC

fuck the sufferers, they tell me i have bipolar disorder which i counter with 'you don't share my sense of humour'. They're not putting me on at the fringe anytime soon.

------------------
Old 05-08-2011, 07:41 AM   #47
Sencesor
Savage Mad Cack
Sencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MC
The Nung River
MC Status: 89279323
Thanked 1,528 Times in 1,175 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaede View Post
I'm female…
You're despicable.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by antenna View Post
What is this vile sencesorcery? Be gone with ye, witch!
Sencesor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:59 AM   #48
astroidmist
Banned
astroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MC
3 floors above you
MC Status: 13248268

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knobeye View Post
fuck the sufferers.
What the hell is your problem with showing empathy?
astroidmist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:20 AM   #49
Knobeye
Fluke

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroidmist View Post
What the hell is your problem with showing empathy?
Aw don't get me wrong, there's a kind of blighty spirit amongst sufferers which i share, although my own deficits/excesses aren't immediately apparent. It kind of says 'FUCK YOU NON-SUFFERERS'

------------------
Old 05-08-2011, 08:24 AM   #50
Kaede
Imperator Furiosa
Kaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MC
MC Status: 52987903
Thanked 1,115 Times in 647 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sencesor View Post
You're despicable.
You love me really
Kaede is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:27 AM   #51
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269462608
Thanked 2,780 Times in 1,849 Posts

Quote:
You love me really
Yeah, great, now I have to add Sancesor to my "to kill" list, thanks Kaede...

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:29 AM   #52
Sencesor
Savage Mad Cack
Sencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MC
The Nung River
MC Status: 89279323
Thanked 1,528 Times in 1,175 Posts

Quote:
You love me really
I guess...

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by antenna View Post
What is this vile sencesorcery? Be gone with ye, witch!
Sencesor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: agent orange
Old 05-08-2011, 09:16 AM   #53
StateOfFlux
Eternal Echoer
StateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MCStateOfFlux is a savage MC
Not australia

Quote:
Aw don't get me wrong, there's a kind of blighty spirit amongst sufferers which i share, although my own deficits/excesses aren't immediately apparent. It kind of says 'FUCK YOU NON-SUFFERERS'
um what ? every one suffers to some degree...

------------------
Old 05-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #54
Knobeye
Fluke

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfFlux View Post
um what ? every one suffers to some degree...
yes but sympathy and even empathy can be over-used and excessive at times. When you're in amongst a group of fellow sufferers for any length of time, for example in the hospital environment, you realise that a certain amount of bravado and 'fuck the world' is almost a requirement.

------------------
Old 05-08-2011, 04:34 PM   #55
Solarite
-
Solarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MC
Mid
MC Status: 63769894

I'm scared of people - social anxiety. Also I get pretty depressed during the winter.

I kinda just use it as an excuse to avoid the things I don't want to do though. You people have real illnesses.

------------------
Solarite is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:23 PM   #56
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45942931
Thanked 5,695 Times in 3,587 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarite View Post
I'm scared of people - social anxiety. Also I get pretty depressed during the winter.

I kinda just use it as an excuse to avoid the things I don't want to do though. You people have real illnesses.

Me too, but I love wintertime. Pale skinny white boy in a sea of brown people. I should really move to Canada or Scotland and be with people who look like me...lol

------------------
brumski
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:57 PM   #57
StateOfFlux
Eternal Echoer
Not australia

Quote:
yes but sympathy and even empathy can be over-used and excessive at times. When you're in amongst a group of fellow sufferers for any length of time, for example in the hospital environment, you realise that a certain amount of bravado and 'fuck the world' is almost a requirement.
yes agreed i didn't quite get the gist of you're last post but yeah i defo get sick of being pitied
i just want to be treated like an intelligent human being like everyone else..
i really hate it when people assume i'm mental and ask questions about me to whoever's with me
like ''whats his name'' ''does he talk'' ''whats wrong with'' i shit you not i've had all of those

------------------
Old 05-08-2011, 11:44 PM   #58
Karoleigh
Minor Glitch
Karoleigh is a savage MCKaroleigh is a savage MCKaroleigh is a savage MCKaroleigh is a savage MCKaroleigh is a savage MCKaroleigh is a savage MCKaroleigh is a savage MCKaroleigh is a savage MCKaroleigh is a savage MCKaroleigh is a savage MCKaroleigh is a savage MC
Nashville, TN
MC Status: 140088

PDD-NOS.

Complex PTSD.

Birth control nearly killed me, left me sterile.

Derpie durrr hurrrr de durrrrr

------------------
http://soundcloud.com/karoleigh

I am a serial lurker.
Karoleigh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:31 AM   #59
Knobeye
Fluke

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfFlux View Post
yes agreed i didn't quite get the gist of you're last post but yeah i defo get sick of being pitied
i just want to be treated like an intelligent human being like everyone else..
i really hate it when people assume i'm mental and ask questions about me to whoever's with me
like ''whats his name'' ''does he talk'' ''whats wrong with'' i shit you not i've had all of those
sPoke to a girl hannah in the shops with diabetes and incurable ms on top, she said SOMETIMES PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE DOGSHIT

------------------
Old 06-08-2011, 07:34 AM   #60
Knobeye
Fluke

have a nice day just doesn't fucking do it

Advertisements

------------------