the fucks wrong with you ? a health related dick measuring contest. - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 01-08-2011, 12:14 AM   #21
filterwerk
spaghetti machine
filterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 10880361
Re: the fucks wrong with you ? a health related dick measuring contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spax88 View Post
I've heard that LSD cures the attacks.

My $0.02, I have depression and insomnia due to post traumatic stress from events which happened when I was a kid.
If you can't find any good lsd, which is next to impossible, you could get your doctor to prescribe some hydergine. I've heard good shit about that.

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedachi View Post
Touching my bum hole whilst I stroke my cat, furiously.
filterwerk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #22
Rixtr
IDMf Supporter
Rixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MC
golly gee wiz
MC Status: 329124900
Thanked 1,688 Times in 1,163 Posts

I am mentally unstable!have been for years!
most of you already know this.
my point? dont have one.
just sayin.............
Rixtr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:53 AM   #23
Mobilio
Soundscaper
Mobilio is a savage MCMobilio is a savage MCMobilio is a savage MCMobilio is a savage MCMobilio is a savage MCMobilio is a savage MCMobilio is a savage MCMobilio is a savage MCMobilio is a savage MCMobilio is a savage MCMobilio is a savage MC
Los Angeles
MC Status: 3997473

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroidmist View Post
I thought that all that MKULTRA shit was current and being witnessed all around. I thought experiments were being done on me too.
I don't want to add to your paranoia but I'm pretty certain MKULTRA was real.
Mobilio is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:28 AM   #24
astroidmist
Banned
astroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MC
3 floors above you
MC Status: 13248268

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobilio View Post
I don't want to add to your paranoia but I'm pretty certain MKULTRA was real.
I know it was real in the 50s-70s; I've researched it alot. But my delusions were that I was seeing it happening and seeing the results of it on every person in my whole town, including families and friends. I don't really like to talk about it, but I was terrified.

Research on the internet didn't make me feel any better. There's fact mixed with fiction. And it's all deep terrible stuff.

BLUEBIRD
ARTICHOKE
CHATTER
MKULTRA

Last edited by astroidmist; 02-08-2011 at 05:48 AM..
astroidmist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:33 AM   #25
filterwerk
spaghetti machine
filterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MCfilterwerk is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 10880361

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroidmist View Post
I mentioned this before in the past, possibly under another username because I was paranoid.... that I have paranoid delusional schizophrenia.

It showed up gradually over the years from about age 22 to 32. From there it I was diagnosed but it was really bad. Unless I'm on shitty powerful medication, I have delusions that really scary shit is going on. Last time I was in psychosis, I thought my whole town was a brainwashed cyborg nuclear missle base with hundreds of people trapped underground being tortured and experimented on. It was scarier than that, but I won't go into all the details. I thought that all that MKULTRA shit was current and being witnessed all around. I thought experiments were being done on me too. Like I thought people were microwaving my liver trying to kill me. Also I thought I had brains growing in my intestines. It was all evil bad stuff.

Anyways, now I'm on medication again, and the medication makes me feel really tired, made me gain 65 lbs, makes me sweat, and makes my lips chapped so hard they bleed all the time. I also get sexual side effects and pretty much feel like crap---like mentally exhausted. Almost every single day.

I want to be able to work again, but every time I'm on a new medicine, it takes me about a year to stabilize and I've had troubles on every med I've been on, including Risperdal that Broton was on too.

Anyways, thankfully I can still do music whether I'm ill or not. But I did throw away 10 years worth of my own music when I was in psychosis one year. At the time I had a delusion that George Bush was using my tunes to make some kind of evil code to do bad things. So I thought I was being heroic by breaking and throwing away my 60 original CD's.

I also thought that people were storing nuclear missile launch codes in my brain against my will and shit like that. Psychosis is terrible. It all seemed 100% real and I was terrified every day for months.

But anyway, I feel for you other guys. You guys have not had it easy.
ive only ever had a taste of drug induced psychosis... end of the world friends turning against me global conspiracy hand of god coming down from the sky type shit.

feltbadman. i cant even fathom having to go through that shit on a daily basis

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedachi View Post
Touching my bum hole whilst I stroke my cat, furiously.
filterwerk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:00 PM   #26
Cypherclerk
Generate & Test
Cypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MC
Rectilinear Filigree
MC Status: 53740955
Thanked 2,387 Times in 1,627 Posts

That's some dark stuff astroidmist.

I have had the drug induced feelings of paranoid psychosis a fair few times while on drugs, but they have never pervaded into my sober reality.
Cypherclerk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #27
Cypherclerk
Generate & Test
Cypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MC
Rectilinear Filigree

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndMOUSE View Post
I've had asthma since about the age of 10 , and i smoke. Clever huh ?
I've never broke or fractured a bone in my life and up until I reached 39 , I was perfectly fit and healthy , and then all of a sudden got nasal polyps. I got them removed.
I n the last 6 months i've had pnuemonia + asthma combined , and now have a suspected hiatus hernia ( no pain just uncomfortable and irritating )
It seems that every asthmatic person I know smokes! I have never understood their blatant disregard for further impending health issues.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #28
astroidmist
Banned
astroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MCastroidmist is a savage MC
3 floors above you
MC Status: 13248268

Damn, this whole thread is full of epic anti-win!
astroidmist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:29 PM   #29
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45942931
Thanked 5,695 Times in 3,587 Posts

Well at least some good came out of the thread, my problems seem pretty non-problemy now that I've read through it. I was going to make a spinal neck tie joke for the OP but now it seems a little stupid hehe. Hope everyone here has a fulfilling life and that bad things don't happen to you. Here's to the good thangs in life, yeah?

------------------
brumski
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:37 AM   #30
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 36100
Thanked 4,155 Times in 2,711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookster View Post
OCD

I also can't see for shit.
A disease with initials. That's the worst kind!

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:10 AM   #31
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the corn.
MC Status: 421871379
Thanked 4,868 Times in 2,815 Posts

I have asthma.

And allergies.

yup.

------------------
Pay-what-you-want albums at bandcamp.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Vlantis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #32
mookster
peripheral being
mookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MC
The Moon
MC Status: 232876053
Thanked 1,199 Times in 793 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broton42 View Post
A disease with initials. That's the worst kind!
Yep

Further to the 'I can't see for shit' reference I also have Astigmatism which makes reading blocks of text sometimes difficult...also I have the stupidly common red/green colour deficiency

------------------
mookster is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: agent orange
Old 03-08-2011, 12:53 PM   #33
radiowaves
Savage Mad Cunt
radiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MC
MC Status: 24505865

I don't have depression, insomnia or OCD or any that kind of stuff. And everyone has some tragedies in their lives. And physically I am quite fit and healthy too. Maybe just a bit thin because I kept myself a bit malnutrished when in growing age.

I am just mentally unstable, making hastly decisions which I regret.
Sometimes I speak to myself out loud.
Sometimes I hear things that I want to hear, instead what people are actually saying, literally.
I overthink.
I wear glasses.

-- All normal to ordinary human being.

Its kind of interesting how people need to have some kind of justification to their actions they don't like. Anything you can't handle will be labeled under some syndrome or medical condition. And yet there are those who really have real, physical, medical conditions and it seems to me many of them are actually happier. That, or they just whine less.

------------------
radiowaves is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #34
Mindsweeper
★VIP MEGA EURO STAR★
Mindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MC
BUTTFUCKSVILLE
MC Status: 262786029
Thanked 2,927 Times in 1,770 Posts

I'm highly susceptible to ear infections!

Great weakness for a musician, huh?
Mindsweeper is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #35
Cypherclerk
Generate & Test
Rectilinear Filigree

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiowaves View Post
there are those who really have real, physical, medical conditions and it seems to me many of them are actually happier. That, or they just whine less.
I think there's a bit of truth in this.

People who suffer and struggle to get what they want often emanate so much more character, strength and even individuality. Nothing of value comes without effort, and sometimes something (such as an illness) penetrates into our life without choice, automatically making certain people have to struggle and work harder to achieve.

When everything is handed to you on a plate in life you don't appreciate it half as much. Our struggles and pains creates unique avenues of experience and later these can turn into unique expressions of 'self', personality and creative endeavours.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:41 PM   #36
Cypherclerk
Generate & Test
Rectilinear Filigree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindsweeper View Post
I'm highly susceptible to ear infections!

Great weakness for a musician, huh?
Yeah, I have a reoccurring Eustachian tube problem.

Or a tumour somewhere in my inner ear.

I should probably find out which one for sure .
Old 03-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #37
Sencesor
Savage Mad Cack
Sencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MC
The Nung River
MC Status: 89279323
Thanked 1,528 Times in 1,175 Posts

Fuckin' destroyed both ankles with repeated strains (one broken) from skateboarding.

Seriously damaged hearing, probably from standing too close to massive speakers & headphones set on high volume.

Can't smell for shit either.

Dysthymia (minor, chronic, lasting depression).

Soft drugs and hard sex addict.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by antenna View Post
What is this vile sencesorcery? Be gone with ye, witch!
Sencesor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:33 PM   #38
Kaede
Imperator Furiosa
Kaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MC
MC Status: 52987903
Thanked 1,115 Times in 647 Posts

I'm female…according to some parts of society, that's the worst disability ever. Bastards.
Kaede is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:07 AM   #39
Vomit
Eternal Echoer
Vomit is a savage MCVomit is a savage MCVomit is a savage MCVomit is a savage MCVomit is a savage MCVomit is a savage MCVomit is a savage MCVomit is a savage MCVomit is a savage MCVomit is a savage MCVomit is a savage MC
Crack City, FL
MC Status: 47033442

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaede View Post
I'm female…according to some parts of society, that's the worst disability ever. Bastards.
You probably have the smallest clit in the world.... ahahahahah

------------------
Vomit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:29 AM   #40
Empty Reach
Empty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MC
MC Status: 297154648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ucalegon View Post
You probably have the smallest clit in the world.... ahahahahah
I am very drunk and you are causing some strange flashbacks for me

Advertisements

Empty Reach is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote