Apple products - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Technology & Lifestyle Gadgets, gaming, computers and new inventions. This forum is not used for music production.

Old 22-10-2014, 12:46 PM   #41
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744029991
Thanked 7,251 Times in 4,507 Posts
Re: Apple products

Just different markets.
Apple is the Waitrose of tech.

Advertisements

lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 12:54 PM   #42
paul-slacknoise

i have a nice story about an iphone 4 which is actually hard to believe but true. So me and my girlfriend were in Cuba in an air conditioned room and her iphone4 was not connected and just lying there. Then we heard 3 literally explosions and were kind of shocked. After that we saw a lot of smoke boosting out of the top of the iPhone and smoke was followed by flames and we burned the wall of the hotel a bit. After i put water on it i saw that the whole iPhone interior was liquid. I googled things like that up and found a case in US where the same thing happened to a kid but inside his pockets so he got his legs burned. Then there was another case in australia, but really weird.

BTW: i am not a huge apple fan
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 01:13 PM   #43
Jonathan
Sample Destroyer
Jonathan is a savage MCJonathan is a savage MCJonathan is a savage MCJonathan is a savage MCJonathan is a savage MCJonathan is a savage MCJonathan is a savage MCJonathan is a savage MCJonathan is a savage MCJonathan is a savage MCJonathan is a savage MC
Québec
MC Status: 323781

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul-slacknoise View Post
i have a nice story about an iphone 4 which is actually hard to believe but true. So me and my girlfriend were in Cuba in an air conditioned room and her iphone4 was not connected and just lying there. Then we heard 3 literally explosions and were kind of shocked. After that we saw a lot of smoke boosting out of the top of the iPhone and smoke was followed by flames and we burned the wall of the hotel a bit. After i put water on it i saw that the whole iPhone interior was liquid. I googled things like that up and found a case in US where the same thing happened to a kid but inside his pockets so he got his legs burned. Then there was another case in australia, but really weird.

Have you verify if it's exclusive to iphone? I found same stories with samsung phone on google...

------------------
Jonathan is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 04:50 PM   #44
paul-slacknoise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
Have you verify if it's exclusive to iphone? I found same stories with samsung phone on google...
what do you mean by verify exclusive to iphone? interesting with the samsung thing though. didnt know that
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Anjunabeats!
Old 27-10-2014, 10:23 AM   #45
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42387899
Thanked 5,078 Times in 3,312 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul-slacknoise View Post

Yeh sorry about that. We at the NSA were actually targetting the guy in the next room but we used a local contractor and he obviously goofed. if its any consolation, he shared the same fate as your phone.

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 10:26 PM   #46
paul-slacknoise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stercogburn View Post
Yeh sorry about that. We at the NSA were actually targetting the guy in the next room but we used a local contractor and he obviously goofed. if its any consolation, he shared the same fate as your phone.
da fuck? i dont get it.
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 10:29 PM   #47
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 153660
Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,846 Posts

^^lol

I do.
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 11:50 PM   #48
paul-slacknoise

good for you man, maybe im too drunk already
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:57 PM   #49
Vidale
Granular Poster
Vidale has a spectacular aura aboutVidale has a spectacular aura aboutVidale has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210

GarageBand is a nice piece of software, but it is not professionally aimed.
Vidale is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 10:14 PM   #50
BlindfoldKnobs
Minor Glitch
BlindfoldKnobs will become famous soon enoughBlindfoldKnobs will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwmusic92 View Post
I like using GarageBand to make my music along side a app called alchemy, and I movie to make my videos, does anyone else find these good cheap ways of doing things?
Whatever works for you then it's all you need. IMHO Apple has been loosing ground over the years, even Logic has been surpassed by others. While Tim keeps on concentrating on sales, we're all missing Steve.
BlindfoldKnobs is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2017, 09:37 PM   #51
Artificer
Digital Surfer
Artificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MC
Southern Hell
MC Status: 33160

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTU View Post
Never had an apple product. Maybe they are awesome and I would like it better than windows?
Mostly the same except the Recycle Can is on the opposite side.

A bit more seriously, it depends on what you're doing with it and whether there's proprietary software (Logic, whatever) you want to use. Whatever perceived benefits one might have over the other are pretty well even on both sides. They're not a radically different end user experience these days.

Apple stuff does tend to be more expensive but it's got a track record of being decently built lasting awhile. YMMV obviously.
Artificer is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2017, 10:31 PM   #52
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 39960

I think you just got bated, but I thank the troll for supplying us with this necro.

If alchemy is a fully-functioning native plugin for garageband (that's assumption #1), I couldn't see garageband being too bad TBH.
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2017, 10:46 PM   #53
Artificer
Digital Surfer
Artificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MC
Southern Hell
MC Status: 33160

I didn't see any bait, just a question. It's a pretty common one.

Advertisements

Artificer is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote