Apple products - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Technology & Lifestyle Gadgets, gaming, computers and new inventions. This forum is not used for music production.

Old 14-05-2014, 02:04 PM   #21
Birtan Tankir
Radial Developer
Birtan Tankir is a jewel in the roughBirtan Tankir is a jewel in the roughBirtan Tankir is a jewel in the rough
Melbourne
MC Status: 260
Re: Apple products

Well i use FL studio for my productions, i use windows photo gallery to make it a video and put on youtube!

Advertisements

Birtan Tankir is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 01:12 PM   #22
BillyG
Regular Freak
BillyG is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

I only like the iphones, for the rest i think the computers arent great
BillyG is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 09:06 PM   #23
revilod
Learning The Ropes
revilod is currently spamming hard

IMO the computers feel great to use. I found once I got used to using a macbook pro, other computers just didn't feel the same. Also in terms of music making its great to have a free option in the form of garageband to play around on and get used to and then once you're ready to upgrade, Logic Pro is immensely powerful and yet at the same time, quick and easy to pick up from Garageband.
revilod is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Anjunabeats!
Old 16-09-2014, 09:15 PM   #24
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

The iPhone is the sole reason as to why I hate Apple. Want F.lux as an app? You can't. Want anything that isn't part of the store, AKA offers a host of uneeded in-app purchases that an indie developer has made a perfectly good freeware counterpart to? You can't. Apple sucks.

Also, RANT ALERT
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 11:00 PM   #25
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1837127

Won't touch them, never will (or highly unlikely). Wife has applemac pro (bootcamped that mofo straight away) and she regrets buying it, along with the ipod (she never uses, ony her mum for skype ffs expensive phone , some irony in there I think).

My opinon on Apple - capitalism meets authortatian communist. I think Karl Marx, I mean Steve Jobs worked wonders on the sheep! What next the Apple logo replaced with a black flag and (this has been censored as possibly too politcally controversial and insensitive to some people under the current media news).

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 09:45 PM   #26
Yzarc
Savage Mad Cunt
Yzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MC
MC Status: 30760

All Windows here. Windows movie maker to put together what I film on my phone, to make movies for youtube/vimeo.

------------------
** UTTERLY FECKIN' BRILLIANT TUNE **
https://soundcloud.com/windfallen/kernow

coming soon on my label ....I wish
Yzarc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 10:28 PM   #27
joem
Savage Mad Cunt
joem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MC
MC Status: 19760

all windows here and i record fl studio using my built in graphics recording hard where in my r9290x graphics card, and raptr. Also when i capping game play i use the intel hd 4500 graphics off my i7 devils canyon and xsplit.
https://www.xsplit.com/products/broadcaster?lang=en

Last edited by joem; 17-09-2014 at 10:41 PM..
joem is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2014, 02:49 PM   #28
djoxygen
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
djoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MC
Fuck you nosy cunt... lol USA
MC Status: 9390579

i just dont like where technology is going now. and its mainly because of apple that is is going that way. but i mean what can you do? i can say i like itunes alot more than crappy wmp and the ipod is a beautiful invention, but i am really disappointed at cell phones and computers and "apps"- apps r a luxury not a necessity

------------------
>>>DJ OXYGEN<<<
>>>JOIN OR DIE<<<

"and the decades of what appears to have been unnecessary fearmongering"
djoxygen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to djoxygen
Kvlt O))) (15-10-2014)
Old 15-10-2014, 01:39 PM   #29
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

Programs will always be better than apps.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Kvlt O)))
fidelium (17-10-2014)
Old 15-10-2014, 01:49 PM   #30
Sobia6464
Soundwave Mangler
Sobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
But apps are programs

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by joem View Post
Its not the vst that makes the man but the man, that makes the vst.
Sobia6464 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Sobia6464
Kvlt O))) (15-10-2014)
Old 15-10-2014, 03:29 PM   #31
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42387899
Thanked 5,078 Times in 3,312 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobia6464 View Post
But apps are programs
I think you just got baited

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 10:12 PM   #32
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 19460

starting point, but not continuing on it

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2014, 09:47 AM   #33
MiguelSMinnich
Learning The Ropes
MiguelSMinnich is currently spamming hard

i like apple products.
MiguelSMinnich is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2014, 09:51 AM   #34
Roo Stercogburn
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback

Given the size of iOS 8, 16GB storage is now pointless on an Apple device. I don't know why Apple are bothering to make a 16GB version of the iPad Air 2.

------------------
Old 17-10-2014, 10:04 AM   #35
fidelium
IDMf Artist
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
\(_o)/
MC Status: 2147483647
Thanked 3,448 Times in 1,903 Posts

No one has ever liked "where technology is going"
fidelium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to fidelium
Kvlt O))) (17-10-2014)
Old 17-10-2014, 11:32 AM   #36
Yzarc
Savage Mad Cunt
Yzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MC
MC Status: 30760

Yes

------------------
** UTTERLY FECKIN' BRILLIANT TUNE **
https://soundcloud.com/windfallen/kernow

coming soon on my label ....I wish
Yzarc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 05:59 PM   #37
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 19460

apple fans are like loyal to a point its like they don't even technology. People who love computers use windows and linux and that is because of many reasons.
I always hear people say apple doesnt get viruses, and its like anything can get a virus? It's not 2003 or 98 you probably are not gonna scroll the site unless you go to sketchy sites and just get a virus.

Windows has a lot more power, so does android, linux, and all of apples competitors. I question why zune died? I think because it was marketed poorly and it was ugly, but besides that it always seemed better then Iphone.

The market was bigger and evolving, devices had more space, and you could use more than one type of file. You couldn't do that back in those days in the iearlydays unless you converted the file. It is purley name brand because you are telling me you think a device with 512gigs, 8gigs ram, core i5 and so forth is worth 1799? Thats crazy. You could get a laptop with better specs for less. A windows laptop in that range comes with not only a core i7 but also a terrabyte of memory. I'm not saying core i5 is bad because its not, but just saying you get that upgrade in none apple products.

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2014, 05:19 PM   #38
Roo Stercogburn
On horseback

Apple have two things that have always confounded their competitors: great ergonomics and great marketing. Occasionally, but far far from always, they have great products.

Ordered an iPad Air 2 as a prezzy for someone. I'm sure it will be fandabbydozy.

------------------
Old 21-10-2014, 11:05 AM   #39
RUncELL
Soundscaper
RUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond repute
Essex
MC Status: 3410

I use both, PC and an ipad. I think there's nothing wrong in getting the best you can out of both worlds.

IOS is way ahead in comparison to Android, when it comes to music production Apps, so many innovative Apps you'd be crazy to ignore them.
RUncELL is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to RUncELL
lolirl (22-10-2014)
Old 22-10-2014, 12:39 PM   #40
Roo Stercogburn
On horseback

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUncELL View Post
IOS is way ahead in comparison to Android, when it comes to music production Apps, so many innovative Apps you'd be crazy to ignore them.
I agree iOS has far better support for music apps. However, anything that runs iOS carries a hefty cash tag and not in budget range for some people.

As on OS in itself, iOS is playing catch-up on Android in many regards. That said, and before anyone goes foaming dog fever on me, 90% of the functions people care about are on both operating systems, its degrees of refinement and minor differences in method of use usually these days rather than glaring omissions in either OS.

Both are good operating systems but I gotta admit that winding up Apple fanbois never gets old and sometimes I am weak

Advertisements

------------------