Why criticize someones art? - Page 7
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:16 AM   #121
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia
MC Status: 2960
Re: Why criticize someones art?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixtr View Post
oh come on,cut the shit guys.the only reason to criticize is to make yourself feel better about your own shit.ie artist x sucks because im famous and say so,suddenly artistx is defamed made a mokery.and so on and so forth.thats the real world guys.
Is he trolling?

Advertisements

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 02:00 PM   #122
fidelium
IDMf Artist
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
\(_o)/
MC Status: 2147483647
Thanked 3,448 Times in 1,903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatbag View Post
All of the good answers have been on page one of this thread, which let's be honest, was never going to be a hit! The OP hasn't even posted in months, leading the reader to question the level of dedication he really has to his forum posting. Page 2 and 3 have been a complete letdown and I for one wouldn't contribute to a thread like this again. 1/8 Stars
I feel like this shit is going to get really entertaining about page 10 though. Can't tell if that was OP's plan but either way I predict a good upswing in post quality from idmf members. btw it's not necessarily OP's dedication to forum posting that is in question. I feel as though this post is one of those obvious shooting fish in a barrel provoker posts, dude had to know this would reach seven pages of redundancy.

next time, I recommend OP try to include some sort of asinine and condescending comment blanketing every regular poster here as "amateurs" or how "the LB is shit now" (OOOH! we haven't seen a "this place used to be about music but now it's all just trolls" posts since the guy in my sig! about time for another of those!), something like that. definitely brings out the lurkers to drop their two cents in here that they think we will not scroll past. you know, up the good ol post count, boost the illusion of self-esteem.

I give this one 4/eggplant stars. didn't incite any real opinions out of me however, here i am posting and contributing. happy to be of service, hope my feedback helps.

we might as well shift this thread topic to something like how children are starving to death everywhere then feel bad for focusing on this thread for the amount of time we have. then do nothing. become apathetic again. i always forget to just stay apathetic! even the pro posters forget such a simple thought process.

hey is posting still caring? if so, i totally don't care. but here's my post. aaand save. and edit. save. cool. hope this post was cool guys, let me know what you think.

Last edited by fidelium; 15-07-2017 at 02:06 PM..
fidelium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 02:27 AM   #123
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 153660
Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,846 Posts

Fuck art. Let's fuck.

LET

US

FUCK
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 08:53 AM   #124
deadmau7
IDMf ArtistModerator
deadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MC
MC Status: 175276340
Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,923 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelium View Post
hey is posting still caring? if so, i totally don't care. but here's my post. aaand save. and edit. save. cool. hope this post was cool guys, let me know what you think.
This post was really good. I enjoyed every word.

PM me if anyone's mean to you. If someone tells you how shit this post was I'll totally back you up.

Advertisements

deadmau7 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote