IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - PC acting strange
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2016, 04:02 PM   #34
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 204110
Thanked 4,082 Times in 3,034 Posts
Re: PC acting strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stercogburn View Post
So A.M, you're saying you don't have a phone with internets, just a PC?

Seriously..I'm still hanging in there with my studio pc..seems to be working OK for now..and I think it's more to do with how some of my NI stuff was installed. I've been having a few errors pop up with the NI stuff and have spent the last two days sorting that mess out and now all the NI software is running as it should..so maybe that was messing with something in the background.

As I said before, then told me it was because I had CCleaner and Revo Uninstaller on my system, and following further looking into this, they could well be right after all.

LSS, I basically went back and reinstalled some of the NI stuff and things seem OK now, so I'm holding off for a while with the total format to see if things really are back to normal. Even the task bar issue seems to be gone at the time of typing this..so fingers and everything else crossed.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
Numerical (28-07-2016)