IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - PC acting strange
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2016, 01:35 PM   #27
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 217060
Thanked 4,341 Times in 3,220 Posts
Re: PC acting strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by brb View Post
I had the LMB sometimes = RMB problem, and I fixed it by opening up my mouse with a screwdriver and cleaning out the years of oily brb gunk that had accumulated over the switches and between the moving parts of the outer shell. Have you tried using a different mouse and if so does the problem persist?

Also how hot is your PC running? When's the last time you opened it up and gave it a thorough air-clean? It sounds like you have software issues, but my current craptop (also win7) plays up, bugs out and gets quite uncooperative if its vents are blocked with ash and cat hair, especially in the summer.

...And my last PC died with similar symptoms to yours, by the way. I tried everything, had 3 top geeks try every trick they knew too. Went through umpteen reinstalls, cleans, rearrangements, different OSs, different PSUs, reikki, exorcisms, you name it. Same response every time, after 10 minutes it would just bug out and seize up. Best guess is that something physical burnt or rusted or decayed in some subtle invisible way.

Back up your installers, project files, samples etc. Do it now!
Cheers, hear ya, bro..did all you suggested already..just in case the shit hits the fan.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote